ASOS Shirt In Black Rose Floral.




Buy this shirt here.


So this is probably something out of my comfort zone, fashion wise anyway! It's rather loud with a mix of bright colours but I am actually in love with this shirt. I saw it on the ASOS website when I was looking for something that could fit into the smart/casual bracket and thought it was perfect.

I haven't got an outfit of the day in this yet, but I'm sure I'll get around to it sooner or later. I'm imagining it with black skinny jeans and some black flats and maybe a black bag. I want the shirt to do the talking definitely. I'm not going to lie though I am terrified to step out in the big wide world in this little ensemble, hence why I'm turning to my trusty black for anything else. Definitely a step in the right direction though!

For those of you reading this who may like this shirt then definitely check out the ASOS website. As I'm typing this it is still available online (however this is going to be a scheduled post, so when this goes live I don't know whether it will still be available). The shirt itself is available here.

If anyone knows of any other shirts that you think I would be interested in based upon this post then definitely pop some links in the comments below for me to have a look. It would be greatly appreciated!

0 comments: